Wellfleet Montessori Preschool
Tuition Policies: 2013-2014
1. Cost is figured on a per month basis for the preschool program.
A. 8a or 9a – 2p : 3 days – $386/month
B. 8a or 9a – 2p : 4 days – $489/month
C. Nauset Integrated Preschool school-share students: (8a-12p)
3 days- $280/month or 4 days- $375/month
2. Tuition: The months of September and June are “half-tuition” months to compensate for the shorter sessions. Full payment for these months is required by May 15th to confirm the student’s place in the school. Payment is otherwise due on the 15th of every month starting on September 15th for the month following. The last payment will be due on April 15.
3. Late Charges: A late fee of $30 will be incurred for every week past the due date. If tuition has not been paid by the start of the month, your child will be unable to return to the preschool until the outstanding bill is paid in full or a payment plan has been agreed upon with the appropriate Board Designee.
4. Returned checks will incur a $30 fee per check, plus any late charges. After two returned checks, payment must be made in cash until further notice.
5. There is no reduction in tuition for missed days due to illness, snow days or vacation.
6. Registration fee: A non-refundable registration fee is required upon enrollment.
7. Withdrawal and re-enrollment policy: A 30-day notice is required for withdrawal during which time parents are responsible for tuition. Re-enrollment may only occur during designated enrollment periods of September and January. The re- enrollment fee is $100 per child and is also nonrefundable.
8. Sliding scale tuition is available to families who demonstrate financial need if scholarship funds are available. An application, documentation and an interview are necessary. The final decision rests with the Advisory Board or designees. If you are interested in financial assistance, please let us know. Scholarship application deadlines are May 15th and November 15th.
9. The Advisory Board sets tuition for the coming year. Levels of state funding and fundraising will affect the amount of tuition necessary to maintain the program. All efforts are made to keep costs as low as possible.
10. Late pick-up: A late charge will be applied when a parent or alternate is late in picking up the child at the end of the school day. There will be a 5-minute grace period.
11. A charge of $10 for every 10-minutes or portion there of, will be enforced each time an incident occurs. Chronic lateness (more than 3 occurrences) will become an issue presented to the Board and may affect a child’s continued enrollment.